We Will BEAT Any Legitimate and Verified Competitor's Price !
With 700+ local customer's that currently use Green Envy Fertilization & Weed Control we still have room to grow our customer base. We have found that offering $49 lawn aeration is a great way to introduce our company to new customers. It is that simple, we save you $50-$100 compared to what you would pay another company to do this for you, and in exchange you are given a $49 aeration and a brochure about our lawn care business that we leave hanging on your front door.
We do not employ a single sales person within our company, noone will call you or try to "sell" you anything. We have found the majority of our new customers actually left companies due to their high pressure salesman and/or the constant phone calls wanting them to upgrade etc. We agree with them and know this is frustrating and will never telemarket for services.
Listed Below are the Requirements to get signed up
1) The Day of your Aeration we will leave a door hanger on your door with a FREE QUOTE for our Fertilization & Weed Control Services, there is no obligation to hire us, but we do ask that you at least review the information that we leave with you.
2) You must live within our current service areas of:
3) Aeration must be paid in advance. We do this because at $49 we typically lose money on these in hopes of obtaining new accounts for next years Fertilization & Weed Control. Unfortunately in years past we had many slow paying or non-paying customers that would set us up, receive their service and never pay. The costs that we incur making phone calls, sending letters to collect from unscrupulous people is horrible. We know a few hundred people benefit from this $49 service and didn't want to stop offering it because of those few bad apples.
**Our Fertilization & Weed Control customers are not required to pre-pay because we have direct relationships with them that we establish trust, this deal is too great for us to have to spend time collecting money from 300 people, therefore we require this to be paid in advance unless you are a current customer and we have a working relationship.
4) You must have at least a 36" opening on any gates to back yards etc. Our equipment is 36" wide and cannot fit through anything smaller.
5) You will get an automated call from our office 24 hours before your aeration is scheduled indicating the day that we will be aerating your lawn. It is your responsibility to make sure we have access to the property (gates etc) if you forget to unlock your gate for us to access the back yard or any secured areas we will not be able to aerate that part of your property, should you want us to come back we have to add a "Trip Charge" of up to $25 depending on how far away you are from our offices in Brookville, Ohio to cover the cost of moving manpower and assets to you again.
6) $49 aeration is good for typical city sized lots of up to 10,000 square feet or less.
Properties larger than 10,000 square feet we will do at an equally reduced rate to be quoted on a case by case basis.
THAT IS IT. It is pretty straight forward and simple :)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
QUESTION: How do I get signed up ?
ANSWER: Simply fill out the form below with your name, address, phone number, and email and we will contact you within 48 hours to get you set up.
QUESTION: What is Liquid Aeration ?
ANSWER: Liquid Aeration is the very BEST form of aeration 90% of the time. We usually only recommend core aeration every 5 years unless you have seriously compacted soil and/or super high traffic on your lawn. Liquid Aeration is designed to loosen topsoil and encourage deeper rooting to allow for greater oxygenation of the root zone by utilizing key bio-stimulants and oxidizing materials in the soil. By utilizing key bio-stimulants and highly oxidizing material at marked growth stages, this will give you the "BREAKTHROUGH" you have been looking for in your lawn care program.
QUESTION: What are the Benefits of Liquid Aeration ?
ANSWER: NO MESS ! NO DIRT CLUMPS !
SAFE FOR UNDERGROUND FENCES and LAWN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS !
Liquid aeration creates fractures within the soil and encourages greater rooting.
The goal of aerating a lawn is to get more oxygen, water, and nutrients into the root zone. Improving the aeration within the soil is especially beneficial to lawns that are growing in clay or compacted soils.
QUESTION: Why not use core aeration ?
ANSWER: Core Aeration works great when needed, but the majority of the time core aeration is inferior to liquid aeration. One of the main reasons is that core aeration only pulls about 25% or less of your lawn,leaving 75% of it un-cored and dense. Liquid Aeration covers 100% of your lawn creating an environment in your lawn that is consistent in soil consistency and compaction levels. We have used liquid aeration for years and the majority of our commercial accounts require it simply because not only does it work better, but there are no dirt plugs laying around the lawn for weeks that their customers step into and track into the hotels, restaurants, lobbies, etc.
Copyright © 2017 Clean Cut Lawncare - All Rights Reserved.
Powered By Colossians 3:23